Snowed about 5 more inches last night and still going pretty strong. We have a new buck hanging out. Well, big buck.. we have lots of younger bucks :)
Temps are back up to at least the 20's.. so that's better.
I did get some decorating done yesterday.. inside and out. Now I just need my tree :)


5 comments:
5 more INCHES?! And I'm complaning about the 3 we got here! LOL Of course, it's raining now, so everything is turning to ice.
M~
We got our five inches as predicted. But then it turned to rain and continued to rain an inch on top of the snow. We have a 100 mile radius ice rink right now :) My back door was actually frozen shut with a thin film of ice. Very cool!
Have I ever told you before how envious I am of your surroundings? Well I am...right up until you blog about frozen hoses and pumps exploding all over you in 17 degree temps and then I'm not quite as jealous until you pull out the nature shots again...sigh...
Wow that is alot of snow....
I just love your deer shots!
That's a herd of deer! Do you put out corn?
Post a Comment