I have my own little flying squirrelthat comes nightly to munch on bird seed or peanuts. This is the closest I've ever gotten, and unfortunately couldn't get him gliding. They're way to fast. But, he didn't seem to mind me watching him eat :)
HI! I'm here from Seamus. I love this BLOG...very cool. There is a cat in my apartment complex I call "Mister Cat" who my neighbor feeds (he has a home). Havne't seen him or a squirrel lately. But have a Merry Christmas and stop by sometime!:)
7 comments:
I miss the flying squirrels we had in Georgia.
Wonderful shot!
I didn't know we had flying squirrels in Montana! Cool!
I've never seen a flying squirrel, that would be very cool!
HI! I'm here from Seamus. I love this BLOG...very cool. There is a cat in my apartment complex I call "Mister Cat" who my neighbor feeds (he has a home). Havne't seen him or a squirrel lately. But have a Merry Christmas and stop by sometime!:)
Ok, like seriously. I would SOOO freak out if I saw that coming at me. AACK!
:D
M~
Night photos don't suit him at all...
I am with M... I would be so freaked out if I saw one flying...
Oh you know me...I am a sucker for squirrels!!!
The PK calls 'em nothing but tree rats but I think they're ADORABLE! :)
Post a Comment