
So awhile back I bought this iHome stereo set up for the Seattle home. Figured it was easier to just tote my ipod back and forth and listen to music that way.
Well with the circumstances as they were, I never did get it set up. So, I had the hubs bring it back here for me.
Today I decided it was Christmas music kind of day and set it up. Wow.
LOVE it. Great sound and I just transferred all my Christmas music on it and hit play :)
My Christmas music tastes vary.. I can go from Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" to RUN DMC's "Christmas in Hollis". I especially love the Very Special Christmas series.
It did start snowing, still under 10 degrees..fire going and doing Christmas cards.
Yeah, good day :)
3 comments:
Yeah, I bet my husband would love it too. LOL
I love Christmas music too. It always makes me smile.
Oh! I like that system!
Today's fare for us has been Ella Fitzgerald's Wishing you a Swinging Christmas and Jerry Reed Smith's One Wintry Night!
ooooohh from your blog to Santa's ears! We've been "shopping" around for something like this for my new ipod. (well...dh has been hinting that this might be something coming soon) cool beans..it's always nice to get a review from someone you know..
Stacie
Post a Comment