
Yep, that's what I'm in, heckuvarush. I'm just now getting things delivered and wrapped and out to mail tomorrow. My friends/family will be getting "after-Christmas" gifts.
I'm not sure why I got behind, but I did. At least I got my cards out on time.
I had another mini-disaster with the water pump this morning. It now won't stop running. Not a full water-flow or anything, but a constant stream. It's running in the barn and creating quite a mess. I spent most of the morning dealing with that and calling the waterguy..AGAIN. Dealing with water in 18 degree temps..AGAIN.
Sigh...
I did think to empty the water tank and move it under it. So at least it runs in there and I just keep the tank half full. The ground is too hard for any digging, and the expense would be insane, so that's how it will be for now. Maybe.
We had blue skies today, first in awhile. It was really beautiful and I did get out and take a few photos, as you can see below. We have clear skies tonight and almost a full moon.. it's already 16 degrees, so I imagine I'll have a very cool morning.
I also get to head into Sandpoint tomorrow for shopping (EEKS), but I want to get everything done tomorrow so I don't have to go to the city again until Amy gets here.
All of you keep me in your thoughts as I brave the big city and Walmart tomorrow.
Oh and I'm not too excited to see what the roads will be like tomorrow morning, so hopefully the little car will do well.
And.... that's all I got :)
4 comments:
Yours will be an "after-Christmas" gift too...
Good luck with Walmart! I can't think of a less enjoyable time to be going!
Again--a gentle reminder, but let me know!
Uggg! Last minute shopping! Be safe out there - could be ugly in Hel-mart! ;)
cool
I have been wanting to go to the store for 2 days now but I am not looking forward to the crowds. I guess I'll wait til after Christmas.
Your photo is wicked cool. I'm behind on flickr again. LOL Story of my life!
M~
Post a Comment