Wednesday, October 17

The Train-Yard

It's taken me forever to get around to these photos. Awhile back I went to this train graveyard in Snoqualmie Park. I couldn't get too close to the trains and many were behind fences and barbed wire, but I photographed what I could. I would have loved to have walked inside some of them, especially the old dining cars.

















12 comments:

kathi said...

Hauntingly beautiful.

Laura said...

Break in, ya goof!
Just bring $100 for the NTA if you get caught. ;P
We all need a little lawlessness at times.
~L.

•♥•m•♥• said...

I luv the 5th one down....makes me want to reach out and pull one of those nails =)

nice grouping.....

Unknown said...

love em

manababies said...

WOW, these are awesome!!

~grey said...

These are great!

I love the old/neglected feeling to them

Marianna said...

Very very cool! I would love to go to this place one day. I hear it's not too far away from us, right?

M~

ATLLG said...

the definition of fencing and barbed wire - things that you should cross to get to do cool stuff wimpy people won't do.

But of course your pictures are great like always!

Anonymous said...

I love that old train yard. I always wanted to get inside, but never did!

Beautiful work - especially considering the constraints!

Unknown said...

Oh Leesa you need to visit my blog, I found something for ya

Liza said...

these are awesome! i love train and train track pictures so much!

Nature Girl said...

These pics are gorgeous! Just gorgeous!
Stacie