Looks very calm and peaceful... at that moment anyway! It was clear and sunny here briefly this afternoon, the next minute the skies opened and hail pelted down accompanied by wind and thunder. Very dramatic for a short while!
I can honestly say I miss the sun.M~
You think you miss the sun *now*? Wait a few months...
Beautiful!!!!LOL I was going to say the same thing to M~ as Michael did.Hope you get a few more nice sunny days....
This is where you hide the bodies, isn't it?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks very calm and peaceful... at that moment anyway! It was clear and sunny here briefly this afternoon, the next minute the skies opened and hail pelted down accompanied by wind and thunder. Very dramatic for a short while!
I can honestly say I miss the sun.
M~
You think you miss the sun *now*? Wait a few months...
Beautiful!!!!
LOL I was going to say the same thing to M~ as Michael did.
Hope you get a few more nice sunny days....
This is where you hide the bodies, isn't it?
Post a Comment