
I really haven't had much to talk about lately.. or that I can post anyway. We've had about three days of rain, which makes everything very soggy and messy.
I still have the momma and baby bear nightly, but they haven't been too much trouble.
There have been some changes around here, which keeps me in MT more often, but winter's approaching which I love and wouldn't travel much in anyway.
My Oregon trip was delayed, hopefully I can do it around Thanksgiving, we'll see.
My New York trip is still on, I hope. Housesitters aren't easy to come by this far away, but I still have some options I think.
Well, that's all I can really think of.
I'll let ya know if I think of anything else :)
3 comments:
How'd our boy get up there???? ;)
Guess there'll come a point when we are going to need house sitters too! How do you choose?
I'm a horrible driver when it comes to snow/ice. I wouldn't want to go anywhere either!
M~
Ha! The look on his face is a riot! Love it. Those pics above are gorgeous as well...those colors are so vibrant.
Stacie
Post a Comment