I just hang the camera down and shoot. You can get different, interesting angles that way.
And I always at least take 2-3 of a subject, just in case one doesn't come out right. But, if it's something exciting like a bear or heron, I will take a lot of photos. I can always delete what I don't like, and then sometimes I come up with shots I didn't even realize I took, and be really happy with :)
4 comments:
Forgive me pretty baby
But I always take the long way home.
-Tom Waits
Of course you realize I'm going to have to listen to the "Breakfast in America" album now... ;-)
do you lay down on the road.... or just crouch down to get an angle like this...
how many photos do you usually take of an object or scene...?
such a nosy one aren't I... LOL
I just hang the camera down and shoot. You can get different, interesting angles that way.
And I always at least take 2-3 of a subject, just in case one doesn't come out right. But, if it's something exciting like a bear or heron, I will take a lot of photos. I can always delete what I don't like, and then sometimes I come up with shots I didn't even realize I took, and be really happy with :)
Post a Comment