Wednesday, October 31

Which Are You?

Which is your FAVE?







"Butterfinger"
Evasive, slippery, not necessarily to be trusted.







"Candy Corn"
Purely deluded people. They don't get that candy shouldn't attempt to imitate other food groups, particularly corn.







"Reeses"
Generous souls. Those who understand the salty in life, as well as the sweet.

Hat tip to The Reluctant Optimist

7 comments:

Marianna said...

Almond Joy here.

:)
M~

Nature Girl said...

Candy Corn, Reeces, and Twix
Here's the twix description:
Both brittle and supple in social situations; sort of trapped between personality types.

Heh...go figure!

Michael said...

Snickers
Just going with the crowd, the safe candy choice, guaranteed to please the masses. Not ambitious, but dependable.

Then Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Twix.

Anonymous said...

:) Hello lovely :)

Anonymous said...

What if I like "Paydays" does that just make me a nut?

~grey said...

we don't have butter fingers here. But I did have one... when I was down in Nebraska. Those are sooooo yummy! Candy corn is never given out here. I have only seen it in the fancy candy stores... I think we're backwards ... LOL

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Trust me, it'd just be easier for me to list the candy I don't like...which I think is like two things...;)