These are all great of course, but that bottom one is just stunning Leesa! Just stunning! I love it!Stacie(belongs on a card!)
I think Stacie's indicating she'd like to see it on one of your cafepress cards! :)I like how you've antiqued these shots. Very dreamy-looking!M~
absolutely stunning!!!I love these two shots!!! Like witnessing a right of passage.
Love the lighting in these shots - wanna share how you lit it? :)
I almost got hit by a deer this weekend. Well, I guess I amlost hit a deer. And he was so regal.I guess you have to get up close to see that. Wow. Love your pictures, sweetheart.
Thanks everyone :)Because of the low lighting and fog, I had to tweak the photo a bit just to get some good light in it.I used an action called "Midnight Sepia", and then just adjusted the brightness.
First time here and I have to tell you - your pictures - especially these 2 - are stunning! Truly!
Wow....I'm impressed! Those are gorgeous!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These are all great of course, but that bottom one is just stunning Leesa! Just stunning! I love it!
Stacie
(belongs on a card!)
I think Stacie's indicating she'd like to see it on one of your cafepress cards! :)
I like how you've antiqued these shots. Very dreamy-looking!
M~
absolutely stunning!!!
I love these two shots!!! Like witnessing a right of passage.
Love the lighting in these shots - wanna share how you lit it? :)
I almost got hit by a deer this weekend. Well, I guess I amlost hit a deer. And he was so regal.
I guess you have to get up close to see that. Wow. Love your pictures, sweetheart.
Thanks everyone :)
Because of the low lighting and fog, I had to tweak the photo a bit just to get some good light in it.
I used an action called "Midnight Sepia", and then just adjusted the brightness.
First time here and I have to tell you - your pictures - especially these 2 - are stunning! Truly!
Wow....I'm impressed! Those are gorgeous!
Post a Comment