Sunday, October 28

At Their Level


















I know I've been MIA lately, I just don't seem to have much to blog about these days. Alot of repetition around here.
Thanks to Michael, I've been trying new photo ideas. One being holding the camera low to the ground and just snapping. I don't even look through the viewfinder.
I've come up with some really neat shots, mostly of animals of course, and it's been fun to see what comes of it.
Also trying a new 85mm lens for a change. I thought at first I'd be returning this lens, but with this new venture, I'm liking it more and more.

The bear have retreated and we had our first morning of temps in the teens. 18 degrees this morning. Love it :)

Not really anything exciting to talk about....
I think my NY trip is off, but luckily we have friends there so the invite is always open.
The house is back to just me and the animals.

Now I'm just ready for the snow.

6 comments:

Nature Girl said...

I LOVE this shot! I love close to the ground shots, but I havent' been out with my camera much lately..today is the first day in over a week that it wasn't pouring rain. I'm going to have to get out there and give it a go..havent' done that in a very long time. Thanks for the reminder.

I always love all your shots of course, but I love the horses..they're such beautiful animals.

Moosekahl said...

That's one of my favorite angles when I'm in Glacier. I have some great lake shore shots from ground level. I like this one because of the black and white...I miss the country :(

Michael said...

Your photos speak volumes, so even if you don't write many words we're good as long as you keep posting imagery from your world!

The cold weather is setting in here too, though not to the degree you're experiencing. I've had to use the defrosters in the car the last few days. Signs that winter is creeping in... I'm looking forward to it!

Marianna said...

The low-to-the-ground view is definitely a different perspective. I like this shot a lot!

18? no way... not yet!

M~

~grey said...

yes it is getting cooler and colder here too... I can't believe it is almost November...

I agree with Michael. Your photos speak volumes. Thankgoodness the bears have retreated.

Anonymous said...

Great perspective!!!