Okay, I love cats. And these kitties look very much like one of my cats. But honestly - your photography takes my breath away, truly. This is simply a beautiful photo!
That's what I call my dogs out back..."the kids".Lord knows they get into trouble just like human kids do! :)
I love this shot.....
Your art is amazing, Leesa. I just spent some quality time browsing your photos.Just awesome.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, I love cats. And these kitties look very much like one of my cats. But honestly - your photography takes my breath away, truly. This is simply a beautiful photo!
That's what I call my dogs out back..."the kids".
Lord knows they get into trouble just like human kids do! :)
I love this shot.....
Your art is amazing, Leesa. I just spent some quality time browsing your photos.
Just awesome.
Post a Comment