Yaknow Leesa, I can't remember if I've ever actually seen this movie! Can you believe that? I should add it to my list...Stacie
LOL cute! I've never seen this either.M~
I remember taking my oldest to see this in the theater. We bought the soundtrack and listened to it wherever we went for a good month or so afterward.Love it.
I have never seen it either. It looks cute. I always thought it was a scary show. I don't do scary!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yaknow Leesa, I can't remember if I've ever actually seen this movie! Can you believe that? I should add it to my list...
Stacie
LOL cute! I've never seen this either.
M~
I remember taking my oldest to see this in the theater. We bought the soundtrack and listened to it wherever we went for a good month or so afterward.
Love it.
I have never seen it either. It looks cute. I always thought it was a scary show. I don't do scary!
Post a Comment