I'm still shocked that's Trout. He's just a totally different kitty from the time he was a baby. Oh, I saw the coolest spider web today (no freakin camera near me). But if I go back tomorrow, I'll snap it.M~
Just says "Fall" doesn't it??? :)
These are great, I love them all, but that pic of the cat is awsome! I love the colors and the angle and everything. Which kitty is this? He's a cutie!Stacie
Some gorgeous photos.Take CareMichael
I love it when the seasons change... everything is so interesting.Your kitty is sooo cute! Great capture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm still shocked that's Trout. He's just a totally different kitty from the time he was a baby.
Oh, I saw the coolest spider web today (no freakin camera near me). But if I go back tomorrow, I'll snap it.
M~
Just says "Fall" doesn't it??? :)
These are great, I love them all, but that pic of the cat is awsome! I love the colors and the angle and everything. Which kitty is this? He's a cutie!
Stacie
Some gorgeous photos.
Take Care
Michael
I love it when the seasons change... everything is so interesting.
Your kitty is sooo cute! Great capture!
Post a Comment