Monday, October 8

Heart Races


















Monday Night Football.
Cowboys vs Bills.
This game was amazing.
I couldn't even sit the last few minutes.
Dallas 5-0.
DAYUM.

12 comments:

Osbasso said...

Ah, you're never going to shed your Texas roots, are you? That really was a fun game to watch, wasn't it?

Cheyenne said...

Wasn't that one of the greatest games you ever witnessed? To make all those mistakes and then come back and win it. I am proud of them.

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love games like that????

Nature Girl said...

I felt like I was there! I was upstairs in my bedroom, watching MASH adn playing pirates on the computer and DH and oldest son were watching the game downstairs. The screaming and hollering and jumping around that went on down there? Dang...I felt like I was midfield AT THE GAME! A girl can't get any peace and quiet in this joint I tell ya! ;)
Stacie

Marianna said...

Yeah yeah.... :P

M~

Anonymous said...

I couldn't stop watching! What an amazing game!!

Redhead Editor said...

Dallas has a football team?

Marianna said...

Hey Ellen ~ they actually do! I was surprised they let them out for good behavior in time to play last nite. :P

Tee hee hee!
M~

chez bez said...

Next week against the Pats. Super Bowl preview maybe?

~grey said...

is it even possible to score 5 - 0 in a football game???

Never watched the sport....

Now hockey.... that's a different conversation!

Moosekahl said...

My sister left the nursing home early b/c she was mad and couldn't watch anymore. can't believe they pulled it off...Can't stand the cowboys but then my broncos took a beating so I can't say anything. What a crazy game!

NSC said...

Dallas High School?