Condo space!:)M~
I love this kind of pic... been lurking, but i've been here... :)
this is really cool!LOL @ M (took me a minute to catch on).This is one big web.... Wow!
THAT is awsome! If only we could do away with the architects and still get the cool designs! :)Stacie
For some reason, this year we've had several huge banana spiders spinning large webs around both of our houses (one is for sale.) I photographed them, but I haven't posted them. This is cool.
What an awesome shot!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Condo space!
:)
M~
I love this kind of pic... been lurking, but i've been here... :)
this is really cool!
LOL @ M (took me a minute to catch on).
This is one big web.... Wow!
THAT is awsome! If only we could do away with the architects and still get the cool designs! :)
Stacie
For some reason, this year we've had several huge banana spiders spinning large webs around both of our houses (one is for sale.) I photographed them, but I haven't posted them. This is cool.
What an awesome shot!!
Post a Comment