Saturday, October 20

I'm An Artist

My artwork..are you impressed?
I had two up, but it's slowing down the blog, so I leave you with my colorized version:)

11 comments:

BetteJo said...

Uh .. makes me a bit less intimidated about trying some artwork myself! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your ability.

However, you didn't quite catch the beauty of the eyes up the top.

:)

Memphis said...

You MUST have one of the PC Tablets that lets you use a pen of some sort! Either that or you are really good with a mouse. I'm sure not.

For a minute there, when you had three legs, I was going to ask if perhaps there was something you wanted to tell me, but thank God you erased that middle one!

•♥•m•♥• said...

HA!....yeah...i was drinking soda when u added that third leg....& then abruptly erased the whole area!!!.....too cute......

Nature Girl said...

I love it! Man...I can't work a mouse that good....no hand eye coordination. I'm going to have to give that a whirl...
I loved it..
Stacie

~grey said...

that is so cute....

your a great artist!

Redhead Editor said...

Love the cowboy boots. and the red hair... of course.

Moosekahl said...

Ahhhh...it's home :) Very well done!

Marianna said...

You draw so much better than I do... LOL

M~

Unknown said...

that's pretty darn good lol

Leesa said...

I was so drawn to your drawing. Thanks!