
Not much exciting going on around here. It's been really hot, as you may have seen on the news. We've reached 100 or over the past couple of days, and for a house with no AC, it's pretty much ICK. We have a window unit, which is usually fine for the warm days, but not for triple digits.
We're seeing a lot of bucks lately, and the raccoon brought her babies by the other night. The bear are staying up high more often now that the huckleberries are blooming. I do still see Tom every couple of days or so. Still no fawns :(
We're thinking about driving into Glacier National Park tomorrow, so that will be a nice drive and hopefully some fun photos.. we'll see :)
Now back to sitting in front of the air conditioner.
3 comments:
I think it's nuts that y'all are hotter than we are down here ~ July in Texas is usually a scorcher! That won't last long, I'm sure.
I'd love to see the raccoon babies, if you can get any shots. They must have been so cute!
M~
I'm feeling the heat along with you! It's been miserable here--I don't even have the window unit... We had clouds roll in during the late afternoon--took the temp down but the humidity killed any kind of relief.
No--the camera doesn't usually stay in the car. I had it under a pile of stuff to avoid the sun while at work and I forgot about it.
We topped out at a horrible 104 degrees here in Great Falls yesterday...ugh. I am SO looking forward to winter!
In other news: Leesa, I have tagged you with a meme over at my place...will you play?
Post a Comment