Monday, July 30

Name Game













Okay so I haven't said much about these two yet. One thing... too hard to capture together both looking at me. They always want to smell or walk on the camera.
They are very very young, maybe 5 weeks. Not too stable on their feet yet, but they still try to play. Jones plays with them, but he is so brutal I usually have to save them.
They were dropped off in our driveway, so someone was pretty smart. They either know I live here, or a vet lives here. Anyway, they are moving to Seattle and will live in the condo there.

So the big thing now is .... Names. Got any ideas??

Fred & Barney?
Ren & Stempy?

Come on... share :)

23 comments:

Osbasso said...

Bert & Ernie
Rainer & Adams

John said...

Freeto

and

Gudhome

Kat said...

You and your assortment of kittens! Love it!!!! :)

Bartles & James?
Laurel & Hardy?
Tom & jerry?
Cheech & Chong?
Lenny & Squiggy?
Bill & Ted?
Itchy & Scratchy?

That's all I've got for now, assuming they are both boys... :P

Laura said...

Kit and Kat.

or

Kit and Kit

you can just call them at once...
KITKIT!!
~L.

Marianna said...

I am diggin' Kit Kat, Laura.

My fave: Frick & Frack. Cuz that reminds me of you & JohnJohn. The meanie.

M~

Osbasso said...

Just watched the Godfather all weekend--Fredo and Vito

Im A Foto Nut said...

Fred and George (As in Weasly, can you tell I just finished the last Harry Potter book?)

LEA said...

Yin and Yang

NSC said...

Beevis and Butthead

Nature Girl said...

Bert & Ernie
Jessie & James
Butch & Sundance

Nature Girl said...

the one on the right looks like he's telling the one on the left a scandelous secret.
It cracks me up every time I look at it.

Nature Girl said...

OMGosh!! I HAVE IT!! THE PERFECT NAMES!!

ARe you ready???

Sixteen & Seventeen!!


LOL

Leesa said...

Stacie..You've been talking to John I see.

I do like Jesse & James :)

Paige said...

Awww, they are sooooo cute!!! I want one!!

Shephard said...

I love the coloring! They could be poster cats for a SEARS portrait add, they're so cute!
I'm doubly jealous. Can't wait to see more photos of them. Even if they're just smelling the camera. :)
~S

Nature Girl said...

LOL, yeah, I did have some insider info on that one. LOL

Anonymous said...

Tigger and Pooh?
Pomp and Circumstance?
Tao and Te?


K suggests:
Uno and dose?

I was going to suggest Fred and George :) but someone beat me to it.

~grey said...

how about...

Mick and Mac

Kit and Oreo

Aero

Brooks and Coco

~grey said...

Trouble and Tinker

212degreedesigns said...

Zig and Zag

because of their stripes!

: }

chez bez said...

Calvin & Hobbes

or

Thing One and Thing Two.

That's a beautiful photo of them.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

George & Gracie

Im A Foto Nut said...

I lvoe the Calvin and Hobbs idea. You know its bad, when you have so many damn cats you can know longer come up with names for then yourself, and have to ask your friends to help. LOL