
It's been a busy last few days. As you can see from the photos below, we have been doing a bit of sightseeing. Places we've been before, but beauty you can see over and over again.
Hubs is home for a month and his son is here too, so we've been showing off Montana. Today is a slow-down day for me, but they will keep going as they are canoeing with some friends down the river today. Me.. I'm staying home and chillin'. Well not so much chillin' as I have house cleaning to do too. It's been so long since I've had other people in the house, especially men... so the house gets messy quick. Luckily hubs keeps up with the kitchen... yay :)
I've had a nightly raccoon and have given him peanuts for fun. I wish I could capture him holding and breaking these peanuts apart. Hopefully soon I will and share them with you. It's pretty cool.
Hubs son had his first glimpse of a bear yesterday which was pretty cool. The bear didn't stay long, but as we all know... they'll be back.
Garden is doing so-so. The strawberries are doing great, but green beans don't look so happy. I never have luck with green beans.. maybe it's a sign. An anti-veggie sign?? Squash, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions look happy though.
We have quite the day planned for tomorrow. Seems the small neighborhood we have here got together and spent WAY.TOO.MUCH money on fireworks. It will be a grill-out kind of day and fireworks at night. Unfortunately, it's not dark enough until almost 10pm.. so it will be late. Hopefully I'll get some good photos out of it.
We are in high fire danger, so extra precaution will be taken with the fireworks. Oh yay.. how I love high fire danger time.
Oh... and I still haven't named the kitten :)
6 comments:
Leesa...
You may not want to keep feeding those Coons. They can be a real pain if they get used to that.
Love your blog. Read it every day.
Roger
http://citrus.pixyblog.com/
Thanks, Roger :)
Actually this raccoon snacks on leftover catfood all the time, so far has not really been a problem. But I have heard to be careful with them.
that is such a cuuuuute picture!!!! your pictures are always spectacular :)
i have a new blog :)
It's Liza btw...
http://cavaland.blogspot.com/
That kitten is so cute! Male or female? I saw a pup today named Moose. Thought that was cute, it fit him.
LOL I do love that photo!
I would love to see the photos of your raccoon eating peanuts. I bet it's adorable.
Have fun tomorrow ~ I'll send good thoughts for no fires up there. I'm taking your nephew fishing. :P
M~
I've been totally loving on the pics you've been taking lately Leesa. Not that I don't always anyway, but you know how I love to see the scenery you have out there. Can't wait to see the more of the racoon.
Have fun tonite.
Stacie
Post a Comment