
I'm at a photography standstill. I want to take photos, but I've run out of ideas. The bear have gone up high for huckleberries, (they'll be back), I have yet to see a fawn in the yard, which is really odd. The kitten is in this run-around-the-house-as-if-your-tail-is-on-fire stage and I can't get him still unless he's sleeping. I've moved onto food, even though that's starting to bore me too. I need a new subject.
Picking up my Sis and nephew at the airport this morning. They will be here for about 3 weeks. I will also spend some time in Seattle, so maybe some new photo subjects there :)
Not really a whole lot new going on here.. we are dry as we can possibly be which is scary. Our temps are FINALLY going down, looks like we'll be back in the 80's this week..yay.
I posted a photo of the Mustang below. This is my new car for Seattle. It isn't new though, this was the car hubs used in California. It is a nice car, but it is so weird to go from driving the truck to this small car. I'm getting used to it, but it's different. Oh and it goes really fast. Cruise control will be used often :)
3 comments:
Should we start a trust fund to pay off the tickets as they accumulate? I could have used one last year...
I hear you on the photo thing. I'm feeling bored with my subjects as well. I mean, how many pics of turtles do you guys really want to see anyway. After a while they all start to look alike. I could move on to architecture, but that requires a lot of trips into the city and once in a while is fun, but every day...not so much.
I've tried to stay away from food...I dont' have the willpower you do. I've been losing weight and don't want to spoil it.
I am dying to see what you come up with in Seattle...I miss that area, it's so gorgeous there.
We should try to come up with photo challenges for each other..get M and Mike in on this..and whoever else....
hmmmmm. I may need to think on this...any ideas?
Stacie
I think you'll be able to take lots of photos in Seattle. There's so much to see there!
Stacie ~ I'm in! I still like taking photos at the grocery store ~ I just forget my dang camera when I go in there! But a photo challenge sounds good to me!
M~
Post a Comment