Awww...that's cute!
Aww, too cute!! Yep, I'd frame it. ;-)
That is precious!!
Well.... he might not like getting nails stuck in him.... but ok, give it a try. I'll wait for your report. :)M~
So cute!
lol
I think he would look cute in a shadow box :)
Yeah try that Leesa, see how far you get. ;) And videotape your attempt!Actually he looks more like a statue, it's perfect the way it is. :)
nah, you might want to bronze it instead for a more lasting memory
Adorable!But how'd he manage to get up there with knocking off at least some of those frames?
That is too cute!
You'll have to catch it first. Something tells me it won't hold still for framing either.
Awwwwwww, how adorable!!!! :)
Love it! Stci
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Awww...that's cute!
Aww, too cute!! Yep, I'd frame it. ;-)
That is precious!!
Well.... he might not like getting nails stuck in him.... but ok, give it a try. I'll wait for your report. :)
M~
So cute!
lol
I think he would look cute in a shadow box :)
Yeah try that Leesa, see how far you get. ;) And videotape your attempt!
Actually he looks more like a statue, it's perfect the way it is. :)
nah, you might want to bronze it instead for a more lasting memory
Adorable!
But how'd he manage to get up there with knocking off at least some of those frames?
That is too cute!
You'll have to catch it first. Something tells me it won't hold still for framing either.
Awwwwwww, how adorable!!!! :)
Love it!
Stci
Post a Comment