Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Leesa. (pant pant) That is a sAhweet car!!!!!!!
Thank you for the centerfold, I I I mean the picture of your stang, I I I I mean mustang. God, that car is Sexy.
The next assignment I have for you is to go on flickr to a group called Fin and Fender. That aught to give you some inspiration, and ideas for more shots. The interior of the new Mustangs are beautiful too, so don't leave those out.
Thanks again. I am trying to find a cheepo light box, so that I can start snapping my large 1/18th scale dicast model collection. I just recently got a new glass and mirrored china cabinet thingie, and want to take photos of the cars before I put them in there.
8 comments:
Oh....oh....oh!!!! I want one!!!
You need to give the camera to someone else and get a picture of you behind the wheel. Chicks who drive muscle cars are cool!
Not a 'stang fan... but I dooo love that Dodge Charger!
:P
M~
SWEEEEETTT!!!
did you just get this...?
one of my favourite cars...
nice ride!
Nice ride...we have a Mustang and an F-150 King Ranch pick up and I prefer my Mustang any day.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Leesa. (pant pant) That is a sAhweet car!!!!!!!
Thank you for the centerfold, I I I mean the picture of your stang, I I I I mean mustang. God, that car is Sexy.
The next assignment I have for you is to go on flickr to a group called Fin and Fender. That aught to give you some inspiration, and ideas for more shots. The interior of the new Mustangs are beautiful too, so don't leave those out.
Thanks again. I am trying to find a cheepo light box, so that I can start snapping my large 1/18th scale dicast model collection. I just recently got a new glass and mirrored china cabinet thingie, and want to take photos of the cars before I put them in there.
Very cool car.
I bet you look great driving it too.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment