Tuesday, July 31

Five

I've been tagged. My friend over at UGAGRAD1995 has tagged me with the 5 Things Meme. So, here we go.

List five things in your refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. Pickles
3. Vanilla Coke Zero
4. Beer
5. Cheese

Five things in your car:
1. Sirius Radio
2. GPS Navigator
3. Phone charger
4. Towel
5. Tylenol

Five things in your purse or backpack:
1. Camera lenses
2. Wallet
3. Ipod
4. Lens towel
5. Bluetooth earpiece

Five things in your closet:
1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Butterfly Wings
4. Purses
5. Violin

Five things in the world you want to see before you die:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. I can't
4. think of
5. anything else.

Five people:
1. I think
2. Marianna
3. Stacie
4. And Silent One
5. Should do this :)

3 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Oh I'm on top of it! I LOVE these things. LOL

Um Leesa??? Butterfly wings?
What kind of butterfly wings? Real ones? Like you collect them? or costumey ones? And do I want to know?
;P
Stacie

Marianna said...

Oh geez, thanks.

I use the disposable (moist) wipes for my lens. Is that safe?

M~

~grey said...

YAY i have been tagged!!!!

getting right on it!