Drove to Glacier National Park yesterday and spent the day. We had a gorgeous drive in, hit a few clouds and haziness for a little while, but cleared back up again. If you ever have the chance to go, I highly recommend it.
Not much wildlife running around, but it is bear country and we did see one bear cross the road. Of course I came home to one practically sitting on my front porch :)
As any of you know, photos don't do it justice, but here's a few for ya anyway.
Errr...all my Montana friends are posting their Glacier pics and I'm not there yet! I need to start a count down or start posting pictures from last year's trip. I miss my montana :(
6 comments:
Going to the sun?
I was going to to the sun, yes :)
Beautiful shots, looks like a fine motorcycling destination! I'll have to add it to the list...
Yes, Michael! There were bikes everywhere... I think you should definitely check it out :)
Errr...all my Montana friends are posting their Glacier pics and I'm not there yet! I need to start a count down or start posting pictures from last year's trip. I miss my montana :(
Sigh... hopefully one day for me!
M~
Post a Comment