Did John get you those socks? :PM~
aaaahhhh... cool socks!!!I hate wearing socks in the summer time....
And to the Blogger with the best socks goes to... LEESA!!!
Thank you, thank you...I'd like to thank all the little people that led me here today to have great socks :)
Fabulous socks! I've got my feet up but I'm lounging in PJ pants curled up with the boys barefoot. Maybe socks tomorrow ;)
LOL You're so funny!M~
I'm lovin' on those sox! You need some with another kind of flower on them so you can mix and match! ;PStacie
Oh how I envy you and your feet!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Did John get you those socks? :P
M~
aaaahhhh... cool socks!!!
I hate wearing socks in the summer time....
And to the Blogger with the best socks goes to... LEESA!!!
Thank you, thank you...
I'd like to thank all the little people that led me here today to have great socks :)
Fabulous socks! I've got my feet up but I'm lounging in PJ pants curled up with the boys barefoot. Maybe socks tomorrow ;)
LOL You're so funny!
M~
I'm lovin' on those sox! You need some with another kind of flower on them so you can mix and match! ;P
Stacie
Oh how I envy you and your feet!
Post a Comment