
Thirteen Things
1. It has been So hot here lately. Upper 90's for us is hot and it's been unusual and too long. Bleh.
2. My one little AC window unit is struggling and not cutting it.
3. I'm ready for winter again.
4. My sis will be here in a few days for about a month. It should be fun :)
5. Our usual camping trip is off, but it looks like we'll spend some time in Seattle instead.
6. I've been taking a lot of photos lately but they're all starting to look alike. Flowers, kitten, bear, deer.... Flowers, kitten, bear, deer.
7. I have a meme to do, 8 FACTS about me. What about me do you NOT know yet? I'm having a hard time.
8. I've been honored with "Rockin' Girl Blogger" twice now, once by Moosekahl, and once by Kaliblue :) I'll get on this soon.
9. I now have the mustang from California. A much easier vehicle to drive around Seattle. I don't remember if I blogged about it much, but the Dodge Mega-Cab was not easy to travel and park with in Redmond.
10. I keep having these awful dreams lately. Not nightmarish-scary dreams, but sad dreams. Dreams that make you wake up all funkified and sad. I'm tired of it now.
11. Did I mention it's hot?
12. Trout has been escaping from the cat pen for the last couple of weeks. No matter how many "possible" spots I found to repair, I'd still find him outside the next morning. Well finally we found the spot and he can't get out anymore. It was really starting to get frustrating. Imagine the cat being smarter than you. :P
13. Well that's it. I can't even think of 13 semi-exciting things to tell you.
Oh wait... it's HOT.
6 comments:
#10 Hello, my name is Stacie!
I've woken up feeling like this a LOT lately!
Stacie
Hey, it's hot in Seattle this week... is it hot where you are?!
;-)
Speaking of your sister, I sent her an e-card for her birthday and just realized, "Hey, Idjit, she doesn't have a computer." So pass along the greeting when she arrives (and help her view it). That's what happens when I don't have her snail mail address any more and try to outsmart the system. Have a great time with Sis.
It's hot down here too. Very much Texas in July. Blech.
I wish it was winter too. Somewhere MUCH colder than here!
M~
Mustang! MUSTANG! and you don't have anything new to take pictures of. Hmmmm let me see. Shine that bad boy up, and start snappin sister!
I know it is a guy thing, but now that you have told all of the guys you can't tease us by not showing us at least one picture! Hell, I'd even take a picture of it with MT dust all over it, at this point.
If I find out it is the new body style or better yet the Shelby GT version, you are in so much trouble you'd better run.
LOL
Actually Mike.. I think it's cooler where you are :P
*
Foto Nut... I did plan on taking a pic, but I admit I wanted to wash it first. And I have no idea what model or version it is :P (yeah, I'm a girl :)
Post a Comment