I rewatched the first episodes of Men in Trees the other night and was reminded that Marin found herself a shadow raccoon too. He lives in her closet now...when is this one movin' in?
We saw a big fat one climbing up our neighbors balcony while on vacation. I am normally not scared by them, but this one was like Coonzilla or something...
7 comments:
he has a zombie like quality to him...
Zombie? LOL...
I think he's so cute!
M~
oh so cute, now why can't one of those live by my mailbox lol I have a little rabbit there that likes to run out when I go check my mail.
I rewatched the first episodes of Men in Trees the other night and was reminded that Marin found herself a shadow raccoon too. He lives in her closet now...when is this one movin' in?
We saw a big fat one climbing up our neighbors balcony while on vacation. I am normally not scared by them, but this one was like Coonzilla or something...
Love the second pic most, it's my new background...again.
I LOVE him! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
Post a Comment