Ok, there's no way I can do that. Seriously. I'm such a big chicken! Amy looks like she's having so much fun though!M~
9.5 For Difficulty9.3 For Form but where's the splash?
forget the splash, where's the picture of YOU doing it?
That looks like fun. How deep is the water?
I agree. Where's the photo's of Leesa jumping in? Maybe they are on Goober's blog.
No thankyou!!! to big of a chicken here!I would be worried about how deep it was too....but she does look like she is having fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, there's no way I can do that. Seriously. I'm such a big chicken! Amy looks like she's having so much fun though!
M~
9.5 For Difficulty
9.3 For Form
but where's the splash?
forget the splash, where's the picture of YOU doing it?
That looks like fun. How deep is the water?
I agree. Where's the photo's of Leesa jumping in? Maybe they are on Goober's blog.
No thankyou!!! to big of a chicken here!
I would be worried about how deep it was too....
but she does look like she is having fun!
Post a Comment