Wednesday, May 30

TomBoy



More gardening done today, including one flowerbed. We were in town most of the morning, so gardening time was cut short. It was almost 80 today, and this sun just beats down on you. I had to laugh at Ms.Texas complaining how hot it is here. It was kind of nice to have confirmation that 80 can be hot :)

As you can see, we had our bear visitor. This is a regular visitor, he's been around here for at least the 4 years I've lived here, the neighborhood calls him Tom. He kept his distance and stayed at the perimiter of the property most of the time we were outside. We made sure of course that Cody stayed on the porch or in the house and we just kept an eye out for him. We could hear him, but he only actually showed his face a few times.

We still have a bit of gardening to finish up before they leave on Friday, so we'll be up early to do that. The elk head down at sunset to eat grass, so we'll head out tonight and check that out. If I could get Amy to remember her camera, she might actually have photos to take home.

I see a buck in the yard...I.MUST.PHOTOGRAPH.

6 comments:

Paige said...

What does your sister and nephew think of all this wildlife?

Marianna said...

Oh, I'm sure Cody is lovin' life up there!

M~

Angela said...

Awesome photos Leesa{:-).

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Awwww, Tom is a cutie! ;)

Unknown said...

Maybe he wants to help or at least find out what you are planting for him lol

Nature Girl said...

You have to remind her to take her camera???? Are you *SURE* she's your sister???

Stacie