Monday, May 7

Nibbler



He came back last night. Of course, we knew that. Once you find a treat, you usually come back.
If you remember from yesterday, he drug a bag of cat food off down the hill behind the house. I tried to clean up some of it, but it is cat food after all, and other animals will clean it up for me.

He came back to eat it last night and I sat and watched him... from a safe distance, of course. I bet you didn't know that bear eat really slow. I was really surprised. It took him FOREVER to munch on this cat food. Almost dainty like.
Heh..who knew.
I actually got tired of watching him eat. I would have photos for you, but it was too dark.

Since I had cleaned up the rest of his previous mess, there wasn't much else around for him, so he left soon after.

What's the point of this post? Not sure.

But now you know that bear eat really slow and dainty.
Betcha can't say you knew that before you read this :)
*(ok..maybe some of you know, but I bet a lot didn't :P)

7 comments:

John said...

Maybe you should open a petting zoo...

Leesa said...

lol..yeah I can see it now. Bear petting insurance required. :)

Rick said...

OK, somebody's gotta say it... What's the bear do when he gets back to the woods... ?

Marianna said...

LMAO @ Rick!

Ok, I had no clue that bear eat dainty. So I feel edu-ma-cated!

:)
M~

Nature Girl said...

LOL Leesa. Love it. I love your bear posts...probably not more than I should considering the amount of hassle they cause you.

Do you recognize them from year to year? This guy looks familiar...the eyes...
Stacie

~grey said...

I didn't know this....
I would have thought he was a gobbler... like most animals!

Tamatha said...

That was actually something I knew!hehe But I used to hang out at a wild life sanctuary quite often so pretty easy for me to know. I love watching them all. I miss country living...I am in town now.