
My washing machine is broken ~ it won't spin, it won't drain. I tried to call for repair, but no one wants to drive as far out as we live. Okay.
I read troubleshooting, but most of it involves moving the washer. This washer is just as tall as I am, and weighs a whole lot more. I did what I could I on my own. Still doesn't work. Yay.
My Internet Exporer hasn't worked right in months ~ it stalls. I also tried troubleshooting with this, to no avail. I finally today sat on the phone with Dell for an hour repairing it. Actually they were very nice and quick to answer. I had to reinstall the operating system, and of course I was biting my nails hoping all would work. It did.
One of my satellite boxes died ~ not sure what happened here, but it wouldn't show up on the tv, and when it did it was scrambled. I called DISH and they came out and replaced the box. Fixed.
~I got my plans set for the next trip to Seattle. My sis will meet me there and drive back to Montana with me. ~ tickets purchased, place to stay.
~I finally listed all camera equipment/serial numbers, etc.. for insurance purposes. ~ Ok, this was easy, but I procrastinated forever.
~I lost the directions for the remote on my camera. ~found it online, then asked a friend, finally got it working again.
~My horses need shoes. ~ Farrier came out, took care of that for me.
Oh and I hit my stereo with the vacuum handle and it fell to the floor, cracking it. ~ This is okay because I wanted a new one anyway :)
Last but not least, Moose brought me half a chipmunk today. It was a gift and I should have been excited. ~ I wasn't.
8 comments:
Yikes, what a day...
Thanks for reminding me about getting the serial numbers together for insurance. They say to take pics of everything, too and it would stand to reason that for as much as I love to take pics, this would not be something I'd procrastinate on.
Ha! Somehow taking pics of my tv doesn't do a thing for me creatively.
Which half of the chipmunk??? Gah!
~L.
sounds like my washing machine. Have you tried a smaller cycle setting. On mine the superload setting won't spin or drain out so kicked it down to extra large until it did the same thing now its on large so I am having trouble with the cycles now if the large goes out I guess I will have to get it fixed.
I need to borrow you for a weekend. I need help around here. :P
The chipmunk thing is disgusting!
After my robbery, I just took pictures of the serial numbers. Easier than writing it all down. And I took pics of the item I was taking the serial number of, too.
You've been wanting that Bose system. Good excuse! :)
M~
That stereo thing doesn't sound like an accident ;P
ew...half a chipmunk??? ICK!
Stacie
He brought me the half with the tail... it was lovely. :P
Yeah....it was getting SO much better for you until that whole half a chipmunk thing.
Blech! ;)
Ok first and foremost EEEWWWW on the half chipmunk thingy....
Great you & sis are going to hang out together. Should be great fun:-).
With all the other geeze you really do have a Leesa's Law..
Stay safe will ya:-).
WoW... what a day!!!
think it could have gotten any busier!
the chipmunk thing... is just gross! I would have died!
Post a Comment