Wednesday, May 9

Take A Walk



I walked down to the creek this morning. I was hoping for something more to photograph, but not much happening. I thought I'd try the 50mm lens on this shot..can't tell if I like it. The 50mm is great for closeups, etc.. but scenic? Not sure.
Plenty of birds and squirrels around, but I just can't seem to talk them into sitting still.

Heard a lot of ruckus on the porch last night, turned out to be raccoons. We have the biggest raccoons I've ever seen. They are definitely bigger than my little Taylor. The cats just step back and let the raccoons do what they want. Can't say I blame them.

Another gorgeous day here, I will have to find something to do outside I think. I'd love to catch the turtles on the pond, but they always know I'm coming. I'd have to camp out I think. Think the bear would mind??

6 comments:

Paige said...

Boy do I need that serenity today!!

Biker Betty said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo. I don't think it's missing a thing, but I don't have views like that everyday. I love all your photos.

Marianna said...

LOL I don't think the bear would mind at all. I think they'd have you for a snack, though.

Racoon bigger than Taylor? Ok that's just scary!

M~

Laurie and Chris said...

Love the photo. I still think I would love to live were you live. Even if you have some large visitors!

Nature Girl said...

oooohh! Coon pix??? It's probably too dark huh? I caught a turtle today...
video coming of course...
stacie

Tamatha said...

lol......I had to re-read the last bit of your post...I had thought that you were asking if the "beer" would mind!lol