I was all ready to make a snide remark about cats in general, then I saw him... What a great picture!
And what tiny feet!
"you humans use on of my play strings to keep your paw coverings on, how intriguing. It's amazing that your species has survived so long. Meow"
Can I kiss the dog, don't have any cats. lol I wish my Friday involved putting my feet up, but laundry calls
Is that your foot-cat? Get it? :)
The first thing that I thought of when seeing that pic was "what tiny feet"...Osbasso beat me to it... I didn't even see the cat...
Wishin I was were your at right now with my feet propped up. Trade places with ya for a while:-).
oh yeah, minus kissin the cat. *snickers*Have a great weekend!
Did no one notice the view?! Sheesh, people!I didn't even notice your tiny, elfin feet. :PM~
I did just that several times this weekend :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I was all ready to make a snide remark about cats in general, then I saw him... What a great picture!
And what tiny feet!
"you humans use on of my play strings to keep your paw coverings on, how intriguing. It's amazing that your species has survived so long. Meow"
Can I kiss the dog, don't have any cats. lol I wish my Friday involved putting my feet up, but laundry calls
Is that your foot-cat? Get it? :)
The first thing that I thought of when seeing that pic was "what tiny feet"...
Osbasso beat me to it... I didn't even see the cat...
Wishin I was were your at right now with my feet propped up. Trade places with ya for a while:-).
oh yeah, minus kissin the cat. *snickers*
Have a great weekend!
Did no one notice the view?! Sheesh, people!
I didn't even notice your tiny, elfin feet. :P
M~
I did just that several times this weekend :)
Post a Comment