Friday, May 18

Terror



I had a dream (nightmare) that I was going through an airport and had to put my cameras on a conveyor belt to go through inspection. When they were supposed to come out the other side, they didn't. They were missing.
I spent most of this dream going through the airport trying to find them.

When I awoke, my heartbeat was so fast.

Terrifying I tell ya :)

9 comments:

Mackey said...

OMG!!!!!!!
You poor thing!!!!!!
I would have got up, grabbed my camera & brought it to bed with me.......just to make sure:)

Memphis said...

That would get to me, too. Don't nobody touch my camera! It's like a musical instrument, and don't nobody touch my guitar, either.

Unknown said...

yeah, that would freak me out...

Osbasso said...

You probably don't want to hear this, but that stuff happens quite a bit. One of the news outfits did a story within the past couple of weeks on it. I pray it never happens to you!

Marianna said...

I dreamt about Tracy Lawrence.

:P
M~

Nature Girl said...

I think I'd wake up bruised from that one...
Stacie

Unknown said...

omg that is a true nightmare. I would freak too.

Moosekahl said...

I hate dreams like that....hopefully you were able to go back to sleep after getting up and first making sure you still had your cameras :)

Laura said...

I'm in a cold sweat just thinking about it. Gah!

I know I have not had a chance to visit much as of late, but damn girl...you are getting some really great shots and everyone of them brings a smile to my face. :)
~L.