
So..I posted this photo here and over a Flickr and asked for captions. The responses was awesome :).. I've been loving the entries and thought I'd share here.
"Wait...wait...you've got a little something right...there...OK, got it."
"Talk to The Paw"
"You had me at Meow"
"You're it"
"Sure.. it's always fun till someone loses an eye!"
"Can you scratch my eye, please? Ahhh that feels wonderful!"
"Got Your Nose"
"I swear there was a bug on your face"
"The power of Christ compels you!!"
"Heil Trout!"
"OK, now try to read the third row on the chart."
"In the name of the Lord, you are now healed!"
'Shaddup already, I talk now!'
"I dub thee... Sir Sleeps A Lot."
"Why do YOU get all the sunshine?! Take that!"
"Smell this."
"In the name of the Father and the Son..."
"No, your nose feels fine, you don't have a fever"
"You're It"
These are classic......thanks :)
5 comments:
You got some good ones there..
My fave was "you had me at meow"...classic!
Stacie
You've got some weird friends on flickr... :P
M~
the photo itself was a classic. How long did you snap pics before getting it or was it one of those snap and discover later pics lol
I just sat there and shot several in a row while they were messing with each other :)
those are pretty good.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment