I was walking outside today to hang a refilled hummingbird feeder up and as I was holding it, two hummingbirds just landed on it and started feeding :) So of course I put it down, went back for the camera and tried again. They again came to feed on it while I was holding it.
Great shot. These little guys are sooo cool. Have ya ever seen em as babies? They are no bigger than a bumble bee:-). I made the mistake at my mom's swatting one by accident with my hand thinking it was a bee. Thank goodness after a few seconds the little thing was able to fly again..
7 comments:
Holy crap! Click it to big it, y'all! It's AWESOME!!!
M~
that is awesome!!!
you have them tamed
Great shot. These little guys are sooo cool. Have ya ever seen em as babies? They are no bigger than a bumble bee:-). I made the mistake at my mom's swatting one by accident with my hand thinking it was a bee. Thank goodness after a few seconds the little thing was able to fly again..
you have got to be kidding . I have to sit motionless on the porch to get a pic of them and you can hold the feeder and they come to it. WOW
I love those little guys! :)
Great!!
Doesn't look as tho he's even paying attention to you! So trusting.
"Human? What's a human?"
~S
Post a Comment