Lovely pictures, but to be truthful, they hit me at the wrong time. I just got in from trying to divest my yard of them for the past hour, and I probably have another hour or more to go yet...lol. Trying to get the seed pods in a trash bag before this wind picks up anymore and blows them all over the place.
5 comments:
Lovely pictures, but to be truthful, they hit me at the wrong time. I just got in from trying to divest my yard of them for the past hour, and I probably have another hour or more to go yet...lol. Trying to get the seed pods in a trash bag before this wind picks up anymore and blows them all over the place.
I just made my wish...
M~
I always love the photos you take. These closeups are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
I just love the close up! So much fine detail....
Dandelions! My favorite :0)
Thanks!
Post a Comment