
We're having a summer day today, 80 degrees. I keep going outside to do something but wind up playing with the camera instead. Then, of course, I have to come inside and load the photos and see what I have. I did resort to moving the laptop outside, but it doesn't mean I've gotten much more done.
Well..I've gotten more done then Tuna has :)
I really do have a lot to get done with gardening season coming up, but it's just not in me lately. I did get a new tiller which John has at the moment, I'll pick that up in a couple of weeks and I think that will make preparation a little easier.
I did clean up more bear mess today. If you remember from last year, they steal things and make a pile somewhere in the woods. I found one of these piles. It's full of bags and parts of bird feeders, etc. I always worry a little that I'll be out there cleaning up his mess and he'll return.
One little funny thing... I have this squirrel feeder that holds corn cobs. I've caught the bear stealing these corn cobs on more than one occasion. It's funny to see them running off with a corn cob in there mouth. It's like they've found a jackpot or something.
So.. I do wind up picking the cobs up later on.
So where was I going with this?
Oh yeah.. I haven't gotten much done today. You?
3 comments:
LOL, I love that pic of Tuna...like she's laying there saying.."yeah, so?"
I haven't got much done today either...some, but not much.
Stacie
LOL... I can just hear your bear, tiptoe'ing away with the corn cob in mouth! I can't wait for daytime bear shots!
My day was busy, but I'd rather be doing what Tuna was doing. NADA!
M~
Got a good bit done today. Got 2 munchkins ready for school and off to school. Taught 18 first graders something (not sure what at this point LOL). I think that is a pretty full day! ;-)
Post a Comment