Jealous? :-).Don't cha wish you could do this ? :-).
"They were here before I went to sleep, what'd you do with them?";) I so couldn't resist that..Stacie
The Lap of Luxury(kitty post today)
Ok, I just can't get past Stacie's comment. OMG that's just horrid! LOL!M~
Looks like you interrupted a very, VERY private moment ;~)
lol "Later, I'm busy right now" too cute
"I'm bringing sexy back..."
"do you mind!!!"
What?Ya got a problem with this?
"why?....because I can"
"Bow chicka bow bow!"
"You. Scratches. Tummy. Now."
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Jealous? :-).
Don't cha wish you could do this ? :-).
"They were here before I went to sleep, what'd you do with them?"
;) I so couldn't resist that..
Stacie
The Lap of Luxury
(kitty post today)
Ok, I just can't get past Stacie's comment. OMG that's just horrid! LOL!
M~
Looks like you interrupted a very, VERY private moment ;~)
lol "Later, I'm busy right now" too cute
"I'm bringing sexy back..."
"do you mind!!!"
What?
Ya got a problem with this?
"why?....because I can"
"Bow chicka bow bow!"
"You. Scratches. Tummy. Now."
Post a Comment