This makes me sick. Hopefully somebody will bite him in prison.If he even goes.
I can't view that site, but the link sounds horrible!M~
I emailed the paper and left my 2 cents. Not that it will matter, but it made ME feel better! You're a better person than I am Leesa, your comment about her coming back as a litter box was MUCH nicer than what I had to say about her.Sometimes I really hate people..Stacie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This makes me sick. Hopefully somebody will bite him in prison.If he even goes.
I can't view that site, but the link sounds horrible!
M~
I emailed the paper and left my 2 cents. Not that it will matter, but it made ME feel better!
You're a better person than I am Leesa, your comment about her coming back as a litter box was MUCH nicer than what I had to say about her.
Sometimes I really hate people..
Stacie
Post a Comment