I always wonder how these fancy cakes actually *taste*... I can appreciate the artistic flair, but at the end of the day if it doesn't have flavor I'm not interested!
Os~if I can afford the ham, I'm pretty sure I can provide some really fancy potato salad. * Mike~gosh I would hope for that price it tastes AMAZING. * Stacy~yeah I know, I can't imagine paying that for something you eat. * m~..ewwww. :P * John~Oh come on... you could do it. Just work with that snowman pan :)
7 comments:
Mmmm...I love ham! Are you going to invite some of us up for dinner? You do the meat, we'll bring potato salad!
I always wonder how these fancy cakes actually *taste*... I can appreciate the artistic flair, but at the end of the day if it doesn't have flavor I'm not interested!
Are you kidding? Is that ham leg two thousand AMERICAN dollars???
Hey, I like my pigs-in-a-blanket just as much as the next girl...but do you know how many books I could buy with two grand???
redonkulous!~ =)
& reminds of where the Hannibal Lecter would shop =)
What time is dinner?
And no, I'm not bringing the cake. I'm not THAT good.
Os~if I can afford the ham, I'm pretty sure I can provide some really fancy potato salad.
*
Mike~gosh I would hope for that price it tastes AMAZING.
*
Stacy~yeah I know, I can't imagine paying that for something you eat.
*
m~..ewwww. :P
*
John~Oh come on... you could do it. Just work with that snowman pan :)
I think I'd have to request they chop the hoof off before they sent it to me. I don't do hooves. all that dirt under the nail you know...
That cake is too cool! I can only imagine that layered with truffles and mousse it HAS to be good!
Stacie
Post a Comment