Kinda blows that whole "dog ate my homework" story out the window...these days the kids print their homework from home and I'm not sure the teachers would buy "the CAT ate my homework"! LOL
Kinda blows that whole "dog ate my homework" story out the window...these days the kids print their homework from home and I'm not sure the teachers would buy "the CAT ate my homework"! LOL
6 comments:
Kinda blows that whole "dog ate my homework" story out the window...these days the kids print their homework from home and I'm not sure the teachers would buy "the CAT ate my homework"! LOL
Cracks me up!
Stacie
Kinda blows that whole "dog ate my homework" story out the window...these days the kids print their homework from home and I'm not sure the teachers would buy "the CAT ate my homework"! LOL
Cracks me up!
Stacie
OMG, Erin and I sat here and laughed and laughed at these. Of course, our cat could not care less.
Pfft.
~L.
That is too funny!!!!
I love the way he attacks the paper! KILL!!!
so frickin cute ! lol
Isn't it comforting to know that you are safe from the printer monsters? Gorgeous!
Post a Comment