
The shoes are here. Pink & Silver.. I know you're envious. ALL of you.
As for the run training, I've missed the last couple of days because of soreness from horse-fall-ness. But.. all better today. My shoes arrived yesterday and it's really amazing the difference in shoes. Thanks to my expert trainer, Stacie :)
Oh and Deb... I have a treadclimber from Bowflex which I really love, but it's more 'steps' than running. The treadmill I have is just a basic treadmill from Target I think. I don't remember the name. I like to alternate between the two somedays. I just prop them in front of the TV and go.
Hmmmm.... I wonder if someone would run in front of me in the race carrying a TV?
Not a whole lot new around here, still getting to the 30's at night, 50-60's during the day. I finally saw a couple of bear cubs the other night.
Otherwise, pretty uneventful around here.
5 comments:
*smiles*
Thank you! I have an Elliptical crosstrainer... but I want to get a treadmill too.
I know your runners are Nike, but what kind? I am looking to get a new pair too. Those look very 'meshy'.
Your weather is exactly what we are having here! :)
We usually do have the same weather :)
These are Nike Pegasus. Recommendation from Stacie and she loves them. I'll have more updates as I go :)
Nice shoes ~ even though they're pink. :P
LOL ~ I would pay someone to run with a TV in front of you during the race. :)
M~
Well, don't look at me, *I'M* not carrying a tv! I'll be lucky to keep up with you! :) I hope you love the shoes as much as I do...When my pinks retire from running they're going to be my everyday shoe I think. My green ones make me faster so I have to keep them as race shoes! ;P
Glad you're feeling better from your fall!
Stacie
I done told you if you're running in Orlando, I can drive a golf cart in front of you and carry along anything you need. As long as you keep me supplied in beer or rum, it's all good...;)
Post a Comment