roflmao...that's awsome! soooo true!Stacie
i think its funnier from this perspective.....we're always so used to seeing the inching and standing inching and standing....too cute!~ lolit wouldve been nice to see him finalize his plan tho...by attacking at the end....
Hehehe...sneeky little scaredy cat uh? My romeo will sneak like that but the instant you move he's gone like lightening! Like when he's in the floor joists in the attic and you want to get him out to start a 4000 mile cross country drive :)
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Purrfect!
You're welcome. I could see you filming one of your kitties doing this.
I love that.~S
Post a Comment
6 comments:
roflmao...that's awsome! soooo true!
Stacie
i think its funnier from this perspective.....we're always so used to seeing the inching and standing inching and standing....too cute!~ lol
it wouldve been nice to see him finalize his plan tho...by attacking at the end....
Hehehe...sneeky little scaredy cat uh? My romeo will sneak like that but the instant you move he's gone like lightening! Like when he's in the floor joists in the attic and you want to get him out to start a 4000 mile cross country drive :)
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Purrfect!
You're welcome. I could see you filming one of your kitties doing this.
I love that.
~S
Post a Comment