As soon as I saw the title I knew there was gonna be an animal involved. ;)
Is that really your cat? Omg I was laughing out loud (for real) beginning to end!
Now how the heck do you explain *that* to technical support? ;-)
i started out chuckling..then i couldnt contain myself......tooo funny...poor kitteh!~
OMG OMG OMG!!! I laughed til I peed!! Please!! More of the cat! In fact, give this cat a blog! This was the perfect way to start my morning. Thanks for that. ;)
That is a great video. If you took it, you should send it in to America's Funniest Videos! Nice work.
My kids make me play this for them every day. Hilarious again and again.
Isn't that the most beautiful, inquisitive face you have ever seen on a cat?? So sweet. Glad you liked it.
oh that is just too funny!!!!Love how big the cats eyes are...too funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
As soon as I saw the title I knew there was gonna be an animal involved. ;)
Is that really your cat? Omg I was laughing out loud (for real) beginning to end!
Now how the heck do you explain *that* to technical support? ;-)
i started out chuckling..then i couldnt contain myself......tooo funny...poor kitteh!~
OMG OMG OMG!!! I laughed til I peed!! Please!! More of the cat! In fact, give this cat a blog! This was the perfect way to start my morning. Thanks for that. ;)
That is a great video. If you took it, you should send it in to America's Funniest Videos! Nice work.
My kids make me play this for them every day. Hilarious again and again.
Isn't that the most beautiful, inquisitive face you have ever seen on a cat?? So sweet. Glad you liked it.
oh that is just too funny!!!!
Love how big the cats eyes are...
too funny!
Post a Comment