Start with your name: Leesa
If your ex REALLY needed you at 3 am, would you go to his/her house?
I have no idea where he is, so no.
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Oh I don't know.. the manchild comes to mind.
What are the last three things you spent money on?
Running shoes, a case of vitamin water, and Schwans delivery.
What was the last thing you cried about?
Yeah right, like I'd write it here.
Could you go a day without eating?
Sure.. I've done it before.
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?
Yes.
Do you smoke weed regularly?
Newp.
Drugs are bad?
Oh I don't know... depends on what it's for I guess.
Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Yes.
When was the last time you were disappointed?
I dunno... there were several moments this year.
Has a girl ever seriously punched you?
No.
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Ibuprofen.
Have you kissed two different people in one night?
Not that I can recall.
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Oh yeah. But I do it to myself too.
In the past week have you felt stupid?
The past week? I don't think so. But I do have stupid moments often.
Have you ever been outside completely naked?
Yes... long long long time ago.
What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
You'd have two VERY surprised people.
Who did you text the most yesterday?
I can't text here.
What were you doing at 10pm Friday night?
Probably on the laptop and watching TV.
What are your plans for today?
I have some photos to take and a date with the treadmill.
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yep.
What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Migraines.
What is the last thing you yelled aloud?
Probably, Get Down or Stop That!
What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I have a friend Robin who lives there.
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?
Yes.
Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Again with the texting?
What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
I get sick to my stomach.
Would you rather give up the computer or the TV?
Yikes..I guess the TV if I had too.
Do you find yourself saying mean things to people over the internet that you wouldn't say to their face?
I don't think I say mean things to people on the internet.
One word that explains perfectly how you feel at the moment?
Anxious.
What did the last text message you received say?
What is this obsession with text messaging?
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Oh I'd like to say no... but I probably would.
How hard is your life right now?
My life? Are you kidding? My life is rocking horse people and marshmallow pies.
Have you ever taken anyone for granted?
Probably.
7 comments:
Some curiously interesting answers!
eh? I don't see anything interesting about those answers.
aahhh... a world without texting... you are so lucky!
I don't see the draw to it... my kids on the other hand, can't live with out it!
you're so cool!
"My life is rocking horse people and marshmallow pies."
This is why I love you - LOL
TRO
Rocking horse people and marshmallow pies? I don't know what this means but it sounds all Alice in Wonderland somehow.
LOL ~ I had to laugh at the texting answers. I think this meme was developed by a tween.
M~
I borrowed this to fill my day of nothing but yeah, wtf with all the texting questions!
Post a Comment