
Well, she gets to the V-e-t today. Ironic, eh? Too weird that I have to make an appt. and go to the v-e-t.
She's been sick for over a week, and being the knowledgeable mommy, I just watched closely and for certain signs. But.. I'll have to take her in. An hour drive to go to the v-e-t. Maybe I'll get some photos in.
7 comments:
poor thing. I hope they find out what's making her sick and she's better soon. I take it she won't be happy about going you know where...
We just tell Licorice we're going for a ride, he LOVES to go for a ride! It's when we get in the room that he realizes, this isn't the kinda ride he want's to be on! LOL
Hope you have lots of doggie treats for her when you get back home!
Are the trees turning there yet? I think the next two weekends will be pretty good for that around here.
I hope she feels better soon... and you find out what is making her sick.
Sweet Taylor... :(
I hope she feels better soon.
M~
Is she doing any better? What did the V-E-T have to say?
We did xrays and a barium (poor thing) and can't find anything. So, she's on anti-puke meds for a few days.
Awwww...poor girl!
I hate it when my dogs get sick. I feel so bad for them....:(
Post a Comment