Gulp! How close were you?!Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com
Great shot! Hope you were using a nice telephoto lens!! :)
I got close to my subject too...though I think I would have been more nervous being as close to YOUR subject as you were. Nice image!! Thanks for sharing!
I was on my deck using a 500mm lens :)
Holy smokes! That's a little scary, even from indoors.
This one makes me laugh...she looks like she needs a purse over her arm, or a picnic basket. LOLStacie
LOL @ Stacie!I do love that white spot on her chest... I'm assuming she's a girl since she needs a purse. :)M~
I love that white spot too....:)
the purse would so make the photo... LOLShe looks like she is turning... to show her good side!Excellent photo Leesa!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gulp! How close were you?!
Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com
Great shot! Hope you were using a nice telephoto lens!! :)
I got close to my subject too...though I think I would have been more nervous being as close to YOUR subject as you were. Nice image!! Thanks for sharing!
I was on my deck using a 500mm lens :)
Holy smokes! That's a little scary, even from indoors.
This one makes me laugh...she looks like she needs a purse over her arm, or a picnic basket. LOL
Stacie
LOL @ Stacie!
I do love that white spot on her chest... I'm assuming she's a girl since she needs a purse. :)
M~
I love that white spot too....:)
the purse would so make the photo... LOL
She looks like she is turning... to show her good side!
Excellent photo Leesa!
Post a Comment