Awww....
Damn...Osbasso stole my line! ;)They are too adorable!
Very cute!M~
Love them! They're just so darn cute!Stacie
So, how do we go about shipping 'em here to me in California? Or, I can come pick 'em up. Let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. LOL
24 and 25?
LOL @ John...are these two new ones...they are very sweet!!!fric and frac
John's a funny guy :No, this isn't 24 & 25, and no they're not new. Just an older photo.
Very adorable...glad to know you didn't add two new ones. I have one neurotic one I would send your way.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awww....
Damn...Osbasso stole my line! ;)
They are too adorable!
Very cute!
M~
Love them! They're just so darn cute!
Stacie
So, how do we go about shipping 'em here to me in California? Or, I can come pick 'em up. Let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. LOL
24 and 25?
LOL @ John...
are these two new ones...
they are very sweet!!!
fric and frac
John's a funny guy :
No, this isn't 24 & 25, and no they're not new. Just an older photo.
Very adorable...glad to know you didn't add two new ones. I have one neurotic one I would send your way.
Post a Comment